Thursday, May 8, 2008

Where has time gone

Where has time gone? I got an email from Joanne yesterday about Quilt club and never realized that our club meeting is this saturday. Then this morning I looked at my calendar at work and realized that Mothers day is this sunday. It seems that the older I get the faster time goes. Am I ready for either on? No!!! I better not turn around when the kids are here or they might age a couple years on me.I haven'tbeen doing much this week so I don't have too much to write about. We have Gerttie here tonight for awhile. We haven't seen them as often since Shawn and Dixie broke up. Butch put her on the scales tonight and she weighs 56lbs. She is only 4 and already a chunky monkey. Sewing Express called about my machine tonight and they found the problem with it. I broke a bracket that has a spring in it. Bad news is that they have them ordered but they haven't gotten them yet. Bummer now I will have to take my old one to club meeting to sew on. If I can think of what to take to sew on.

1 comment:

Joanne said...

At least it shouldn't be too expensive to fix, right.

I know what you mean about time going so quick. I can't believe it is Mother's Day weekend already. Of course I haven't gotten anything for Mom yet.