Sunday, May 4, 2008

Hanging the new clocks

While we were on vacation Butch and I bought two clocks. Not cookoo clocks this time. We already have three of them. This time they play music on the hour. We couldn't agree on which one to get when the salesman made us a deal so we could get both of them. This morning we decided to hang them. No letting them stay in their boxes for three years like the last time. So after we hung them I decided that I should get the rest of my things put back on the walls that I took down in 2002 when we painted the inside of the house. I never put them back because right after that is when Butch had his first surgery and after over a year of running back inforth to all of the hospitals it was not something that I felt that I had to do. Now it looks like someone lives here again. Butch had to take a short nap on the couch after we got done. It was hard work cleaning the dust off of everything while I was crawling on things to get everything hung up. My new tatoo is driving me crazy cause it is starting to peel and itch. My other one didn't do that. I hope it gets done with this soon. Shawn had to go back to work tonight and Nick went home about the same time so we are having a very quiet night.

No comments: