Sunday, May 25, 2008

The Big Winner Is






Nick had his raingutter regatta today at East Side park. He is in cubscouts and this was one of the things that the boys get to do. He was telling us last night that he was going to win because he hates being a loser [he came in dead last in every heat with his pinewood derby car]. He got to race 3 times and won all of his boat races today. He was one happy boater. He won a nice backpack with a lantern and a compass in it. Thats him when he won his last race. He looks pretty happy.

I said that I would post a picture of my TB [Thimbleberry] wreath and I finally took pictures. Hve to find someplace to hang if for christmas but that is the easy part. I also finnished my flag that I bought the kit for when mom, aunt Rita, Lisa and I went on about 2 years ago. I want to hang the flag on the garage on days when you should hang flags out.I have to figure out how to do that. Its easy when I hang things on the deck or on the porch rail, I just use pins to hold them up there. To bad I can't put a pin through the metal that is around the garage door. You know back when I started this blog I thought I would only do it for a little while but it is really quite fun. I look for things to write about that I think others would enjoy reading about and I have always liked taking pictures. I guess I could finnish what I was trying to say about the flag kit that I bought . I got it at Red Rooster quilt shop. that is where mom aunt Rita, Lisa and I went, on a shop hop. We went to shops around Columbus. It was nice to get away with just the girls.

No comments: