Saturday, May 3, 2008

Another long lazy weekend



Wow I got back from vacation and went back to work on Thursday to find out that we had Friday off because we didn't have enough work. I haven't done a thing yet. Just been sitting around thinking about all the things that I could be doing. I could go in the room and work on a quilt or read a book or take a nap but I have been too lazy to get off of my chair to do any of them. Shawn and Dixie broke up three weeks ago so last night he got Korey and Gerttie and brought them over for the night. Nick got here right before they went home this morning and things got a little wild before they went home like they always do when the three of them are here together. Good thing Ryan wasn't here. I might have left. Sometimes it is too much for this granny. We haven't seen Brittany yet but she is always so busy with all the things that she is in.
This is all of Shawn's kids. Korey 5, Nick 7, Ryan 6, and Gabby 4. Looks like little angels, right! The picture to the left is Mikey, Nick and Brittany at the State Fair. Brittany's baton group goes there for a compitition almost every year. Most of the time they take Best of Show. Mikey doesn't do much although he did start bowling on the high school team this year till our only bowling alley burned down about a month ago. Other than that he plays vidio games and listens to his music on his Ipod. I have one other grandson but I don't have a recent picture of him. He lives in Chicago. He has been there about a year. I was out looking at the pool while Butch was cooking on the grill and I can't wait to take the cover off. Still a little cold to do that yet. Last year Gert took her cloths off crawled over the gate and went swimming on top of the cover. She got a good spanking for that one. We are lucky that she didn't go through the cover. I hope you don't mind my rambling on, I learned how to do that from my friend Joanne.

1 comment:

Joanne said...

You've made the teacher proud, "Oh Rambling One!"