Saturday, May 10, 2008

I had quilt club today. I really enjoy going to that. We had sewing time after the meeting and I didn't feel like taking my machine down and taking it with me so I cut binding for my TB wreath wall hanging that I did a while ago. I got it sewed on last night so I could hand sew the rest of it today. I got almost 3 sides done. I had to talk a little too. Tonight we went to mom's camper for a cookout. My brother and his wife was there with their dog, Andy. Mom had her 2 dogs there and the 3of them got along well. Nick wanted to stay the night but we made him come home. We are so mean! Mom wants to wait for it to get warmer out for him to stay. He took his bike out with him so he could go play with his friend that he met last year. Just had burgers and dogs but it was still good but then I like to eat so almost anything tastes good. Nick had to have a bologna sandwich. Go figure. Kare's daughter found some flip flops that are almost the same as the ones that Brittany had from Hawaii. Grandpa lost one of her old ones that were just like mine. She missed hers a lot because we wore them all of the time. THANK YOU, THANK YOU KARE!!!!!!! I have the club raffle quilt almost together. It is going to be Beautiful. If you are checking out my blog and want a ticket just email me at fabric_cow@yahoo.com I will post a picture when I get the top put together. Then I have to send it to the quilter. I took a walk around my back yard this afternoon while Butch was mowing and some of our plants are getting big already. I had to pick some lilacs to bring in the house so we could smell them. I wish they would bloom longer so we could smell them all summer.

No comments: