Thursday, June 5, 2008

What should I start next?

Now that I have the raffle quilt top done and my challenge quilt all the way done, binding and everything but the lable I have been looking for something else to start or finish. I have been thinking about starting my retreat quilt. It was my idea so i better get mine done. I have everything for it except for the outside border. I haven't found what I want for it yet. I have the long weekend to start it. The only time I won't be able to work on it is tomorrow when I am going to pick up my Pfaff machine. Yes it is done!. I hope it works longer this time. They said that they found the problem this time. And saturday when we are taking the lid off of the pool. I could have used it today. I was very hot when I got off of work. The 10 hour days are going to kill me. I know that it is only for 4 days a week but the hours poop me out. Its going to get ugly when it really gets hot out. I got our air turned on today. I had to change the filter before I could. It feels so nice. I think that I will sleep good tonight. So will Butch. He didn't sleep good last night, he said that he was too hot. I don't know if it was or not I was sleeping like a log! A while back I wrote about hanging things on our walls again. I have every thing hung up except for my quizzel which I can't find [Butch put it somewhere] and I need to find something for on a shelf above the couch. Probably a cow since the big picture has cows in it. Its not like I won't be able to find a cow for there I do have a few around here. I also need to make two small quilts to replace the two I have hanging now. They are getting old and faded. I think I made them around 12 years ago. I even hand quilted them, now there isn't enough money in the world to make me hand quilt something. Maybe when I really get old I will do more of that. Thank you cousin Lisa for getting your long arm quilting machine!!

No comments: