Friday, June 13, 2008

I think I am ready for the meeting tomorrow morning. I have my notebook and my sewing things ready along with my machine and quilts. I also baked 2 cakes so Joanne will be happy. My grandkids think it is someones birthday cause I don't bake cakes very often. They will think that they died and went to heaven when I bring the leftovers home. I started to do block 2 of my retreat challenge quilt and found that I cut my pieces too big but I can work with that it is better than too little. We had 3 of the littles here today. Lucky us. They just can not get along. You know how it is with kids. It was ok till this afternoon when it started to rain and they had to come in the house. This house just is not big enough for the three of them. Nick went to bed at 9:oo so he can be up to go to quilt club with me in the morning. He must like to hang out with old ladies. He says that he has fun when he goes. He wants to learn how to make a quilt. One of these days I will start working with him.

2 comments:

Terri Hoy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Terri Hoy said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY