Thursday, June 12, 2008

Weekend

Here it is the weekend!! For me anyway. I only work 4 days a week but 10 hours a day. Nick and I have been working really hard to get the pool ready for sunday. We are having a cook out for fathers day. I have it all brushed down and tomorrow I will vacume the gunk out. The bottom of it looked crappy this year. I think the cover was letting water through it. That means dirt and everything else. Nick is reading this as I write it. Can't write anything that I don't want him to know. He is getting too smart for his britches. I have quilt club on saturday. I think that we are having a sewing day. I have to find something to take. It is my turn to take the treat. I have to think of something really good. Joanne said so. Mom is going to help with it too. nickolas wants to say hi, so hi to who ever reads this. This meeting is going to be a good one. We get to show our challenge quilts for the first time. I can't believe that mine is done and has been done and I won't be up till 2 or 3 in the morning trying to finish it like I usually am. I even have my flag done for show and tell. I also have 7 blocks done for my retreat challenge quilt. I only have 17 more to do of that style and 17 of another to do. Can I finish it by Febuary? I can only hope. I will unless something else catches my eye. I am having fun with this and my FQ's are all bright colors so it is easier to work on that something dull and boring.

No comments: