Sunday, June 1, 2008

Raffle quilt










I have the top done now it goes to the machine quilter for her to work her magic on it. Soon it will be a beautiful quilt. I will pass out the tickets and pictures at the next guild meeting so we can start selling them. I hope we do as good on this on as we did last year.
As you can see it is a big quilt. 96x96 done in pinks and browns. We had Mikey's birthday party yesterday, he was 16, so look out he will be on the roads soon. I would post a picture of him but that one didn't turn out very good.
Our Gabby girl is learning how to ride her bike without training wheels. Nick took this picture so it is not the best but he is learning how to use the camera. Now if only Korey would. He really doesnt have much to do with his bike. He would rather play with swords and knives. Not real ones .
We kept Korey and Gabby for 2 days and for once they were fairly good. That don't happen very often. Nick was here too. Usually when we have the three of them they fight about everything. I told you how Nick was learning how to take pictures, Well this one just showed up yesterday . I think he is doing a Brittany. She is always taking pictures of her self with my camera or my phone so when I use them there she is. I have the binding sewn on my challenge quilt now all I have to do is the hand sewing on it. I can't put a picture of it on here yet. I am not showing it to anyone till I show it at the guild meeting. I just love it. I got my counter put on last night thanks to Kare and Brittany. I got it as far as saved on my favorite list and didn't know how to get it on here. I do now! Thank you Kare and Brittany!!!

1 comment:

Joanne said...

The quilt is beautiful!