Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Quiet week

Not much has been going on this week. The kids came over and helped me take the cover off of the pool saturday. I do have a mess to clean up. After getting it filled with water I tried to get the pump going and had no luck. It seemed that the outside plug went bad and I wasn't getting any power to it. Mike came over tonight and put a new plug in for me. Now I can get to work and get it cleaned. I did get the chems. in it tonight so that will help. Today was Nick's last day of school and now he thinks that he is staying here for the summer. He said that he might go home for a day once in a while. I did get my retreat challenge quilt started and I have 7 blocks done. I can't wait to get it done now. My fq's are all bright colors and I am putting black with them and it looks good together. I am paper piecing it and that means that all of my seams should match up when i am done. we will see. I had to cut 1" noodles to use and Nick came out with a handful of them last night and asked if he could have them.I don't know for what but I couldn't let him have them cause I don't know if I willl have enough as it is. This is the biggest project that I have done this way.

No comments: