Friday, August 8, 2008

What do you do without Time Warner Cable?

Last saturday we lost our cable phone and internet and anyone that knows us knows how much time I spend on the net and how much time DH spends in front of the tv. It was out almost a week. When I called they couldn't get anyoue out here until thursday. Talk about boring! Butch watched movies 24/7 and I just did nothing. I know I know I could have gone in and worked on a quilt, its not like I don't have any thats not done but it was better to just sit and complain about not having the net. I tried to tell TMC that we needed the phone because of DH being in the wheelchair just in case something happened and he needed to call out. Didn't do me any good. The raffle quilt is quilted and is beautifull. Lisa does a great job on them. All it needs now is the binding and I am going to start that today.

No comments: