Thursday, August 14, 2008

Bits and Pieces

I don't know how the kids do it but when I got home from work they were in the pool. The water temp is only 76 and us adults know that feels pretty cold. They were like frozen ice cubes when they got out. Nick has been in every day and he wants me to swim with him. I have to tell him that old people can't swim in water that cold. Butch's tomatoes are starting to get ripe. Its a good thing that he only plants 2 plants. We always have a bunch of them. Nothing taste better than a home grown one sliced up with a little salt on it. Yum! I started something new on sunday. Shame on me, I wanted to finnish some of my things. I went on a shop hop 2 years ago and bought a kit for a table runner at one of the shops. The main fabric is green with white daisys on it and the rest of the fabric is green with one yellow. Just right for summer. I might have it done for fall. I have been really slow at taking pictures of things, I still haven't posted one of my pink and brown quilt. Our cable is fixed and working fine now. The electric co. was doing some work out here and cut our cable. At least TMC gave us a good discount. You don't notice how much time you spend on the phone, on the internet, or in front of the tv untill you don't have it and then you haven't got anything to do. I think DH got tired of watching movies.

No comments: