Sunday, August 17, 2008

2009 raffle quilt


I figured out a way to post a picture of the raffle quilt design so here it is. My camera program wouldn't let me upload from it so I had to take a picture of my screen and download it to that and then I could post it. Maybe some of the colors or blocks will change but this is the general idea. I had fun doing this and I might do one for myself cause I won't win this one. The blocks will change where they are . I just stuck them in anywhere for now and we can move them around till they suit us. My hand colored one looks nothing like the colors in this version. My very first queen size quilt was a sample which is not quilted yet. I don't think it has its last border on it yet. Where is our rain? I am adding water to the pool to keep the pump from sucking air and burning up. Most summers I don't have to add a lot of water because we get enough rain to keep it full. Not so lucky this summer, I have added water a couple of times already. All of the kids are gone. Even Shawn, he had to work tonight. The grandkids all went home yesterday. It has been quiet for us today. Sometimes we need that.

No comments: