Friday, August 15, 2008

Quilts and quilting

I have been busy last night and today. Last night I worked on a new table runner and got about half of it done before Nick kicked me out of our room so he could go to bed. After that I got on the computer and my quilt design program and drew up the raffle quilt for next years raffle. I tried to post it here but the formation of it couldn't be put on here. Bummer! So anyway I am almost out of colored ink so I printed the outline of each block and I am coloring them by hand. The colors are not how I have them drawn but they will show the blocks and how they will look in the quilt. The quilt is done in darker colors with a few light ones thrown in . I think it really looks good. I would like to have it for my bed but I say that every year cause I hardly ever see a quilt that I don't like and want. As soon as I am done with this I am going to work on my runner again while I try to figure out how to get into Kare's suitcase. She is going to Las Vegas and on a quilt shop hop there. I sure would like to go with her. Some of us get to go everywhere. Not me, I am stuck at home with DH and Nick and NO MONEY. At least I am where they love me. I think they do anyway. Time to go sew more later.

No comments: