Monday, August 25, 2008

Time Warner Cable

It happened again our cable went out around 7:00pm friday night and I called them. No luck they couldn't come fix it till thursday. Do any of you have a DH like mine? The man goes nuts without tv. It was just out three weeks ago for almost a week and now they tell him that he has to go another week, lucky me. I even tried to pull the wheelchair and blood thinners needs the phone for that. Did not work. After 6 calls in 2 days I gave up. He got tired of watching vidios sunday afternoon so he called, low and behold he got them to come today. Talk about a suck up!If TWC would have fixed it right the last time it would not have happened this time. They didn't bury the cable the last time and my neighbor tripped on it this time and pulled it out of the box. That would not have happened if TWC would not have run the cable across 2 back yards to get to us. We really had a quiet weekend, the grandkids went home friday and we had no tv phone or internet. I did do some sewing but I can't tell in here in case my family reads this cause I am making the family quilters something. Its a good thing that I'm not making anything big cause I get bored making more than one of something and I have to make 7 of these all the same exactly the same. I have to go so I can call Nick and Brittany, tomorrow is the first day of school for them. LKBye Karen

No comments: