Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Wow time gets away from me fast these days. I can't believe its been two weeks since I posted. I haven't had much going on. Just to work and back home. I have been doing a little sewing. I put the last seven blocks together for the guilds raffle quilt after all of the blocks where found. The last row is on its way to Lisa and she is going to sew it on the quilt. Now the quilt will be 108x96, nice size for a full to king size bed. I also got all of the center blocks done for my retreat challenge quilt. I still have to do the outer pinwheel blocks that go around the blocks that have the sayings in them. I did all of that insead of watching the fireworks. I have been working on the design for Brittany's quilt. She wants one for Hi-Society. Purple and more purple. Yuck!! For some reason I am not fond of purple. I use it but not a lot. Other than that I haven't been doing much. A little swimming once in a while. The water has been cold. It started warming up and then the rains came yesterday and now it is colder again. I will have to get back to this later and I have some pictures to post.

No comments: