Saturday, July 19, 2008

My good luck

I haven't posted for a while so I decided to do that tonight. Nick's birthday was yesterday and we are having his party at a later date. It was going to be next saturday but he is going to New York with his family. Now I ask you what an eight year old want to do more have a party where you get cake and presents or go to a yucky wedding where you have to dress up? Last tuesday they drew my name out for the Eagles 712 club and I won $25. Today I did a craft show in Bradner with my friend Pat and while I didn't sell alot I did sell a small quilt and a quilted mat. While I was there I bought one raffle ticket for a 50/50. When I got home Butch and I went to the eagles to pick up my money from the other day and when we got home I had a message on the phone that I had won with my one ticket. I won $110.50! Hows that for luck? Shawn's girlfriend said that she is going to let me pick her lotto numbers.Our house is quiet tonight, no kids. They all went home this afternoon while I was gone. I haven't done any sewing this week. None! I have been really lazy but then when I start to go in to sew I can hear my raft calling my name and I end up in the pool. I know, what a life! It is nice but usually I have some kids in there with me and I don't get to laze on my raft like I want. They always want to play. Nick is getting to be quite the swimmer and the other two do really well with their floaty suits. They can zip all over faster than I can. Ryan was here for a couple of days and he was scared at first untill I showed him that his suit would not let him go under. He was ok after that but he hasn't found his water wings yet. This was the first that he has been in our pool.

No comments: