Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Zoey, Kimmie, and of course a barn update.

Our baby girl is getting so big. She is already crawling and pulling herself up on the furniture so she can stand up. Zoey is going to be a mover, she is never still unless she is sleeping.
My secret sister wrapped my gift in a brown grocery bag this time and Kimmie claimed it for her hidding place. She hid in it for about an hour. Yes she does have blue eyes and yes she is crosseyed. She looks funny at night when her eyes are crossed and red. Sometimes at night depending on the light her eyes turn red.

This is the front wall of the barn.


This is the back wall.



This is the left side.



This is the right side. Can you believe it I have walls. He is going to start mudding it tomorrow. They are also going to hook the wire into the house tomorrow. I will have heat and lights and all of the good stuff in there. My secret sister gift was a new hot pot for my tea water and I am going to save it to use in the barn. Now all I need is a potty for after I drink all of the tea. My brother says that I already need to add on. It is getting closer to moving day.[or weeks] This is getting so exciting. Other news my next to the oldest grandson, Mike, came over tonight with a friend of his and helped me put the lid on the pool. Thanks Mike. Our plant manager called a meeting with us yesterday and told us that the new company has moved our last day forward. We now get to work untill Nov.13. Great for us we get another paycheck before they boot us out of the door. Brittany was home over the weekend. She told us all about her college. She sounds like she likes it but is having some trouble finding kids that want to do something besides party. I told her not to worry that they are out there and they will find each other. I have a care package just about ready to send her. I am putting little things in it that I know she will like.





1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh my, I cannot believe how bright it is in there now with the sheetrock - what color are you planning on painting the walls?