Friday, October 30, 2009

Not a update

I was going to give a update on the barn but I have nothing to report. I paid my handyman on monday and he hasn't been back since. Usually when I give him money he only stays away for 1 or 2 days. I know he helped my brother for 2 days with a garage door opener but what happened to the other days?? So the barn is just sitting there with one coat of mud on its walls and nothing else done. The 2 or 3 week job has turned into 2 months. Hope it gets done before my job ends so I can start moving in when I will have nothing else to do. Kare, are you still willing to help? I want to be in before the snow flies. Then I can be out there all nice and warm and cozy till I have to pee then I will have to run into the house [no potty out there]. Hmmmmm maybe I should be planning an addition for the future.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am still ready, willing and able to help - just tell me when!