Saturday, October 31, 2009

Paint colors

I was asked a couple of weeks ago what color I was going to paint my walls so here is what I have been thinking about. I was going to paint the bottom of the walls a dark slate blue and the top some shade of yellow but I have been rethinking that. Now I am going to paint the whole wall with a light creamy yellow. My trim will be bare wood, I like how it ages. My ceiling will be white. Then I am going to paint sawtooth stars on the walls and in the center of them I am going to put my cow wallies that I got from my secret sister a few years ago. I am not sure what color the stars will be yet. Maybe a lime green to match the fabric that my Aunt Mary got me. It is lime green and has cows in it. I am thinking that it might end up being my curtains. Carolyn from quilt club got me some of the same fabric so I have plenty of it. Someone also asked me what color was the outside of the barn, well here is the thing I threw away the tops of the first 2 cans of paint so when I needed more I had to take the can in so they could do a match up of it and it is not exactly the same shade and I don't know what color it was to begin with. I like it better than the first paint. Sorry I couldn't help with that.

No comments: