Saturday, September 26, 2009

Show us your stash and Quilting Barn Update

This shows a little bit of stash to the right of my machine.
This shows some more to the left of my machine. I only get half of the smallest bedroom that we have.

Here is the bulk of my stash back in that corner of our garage, back there where I can not get to it. I haven't seen inside of those totes for about 6 years. I know it is in there but I can't get to it to fondle it without killing myself. Are you sure that you want to help me with this mess, Kare.


This is my handyman's helper. He says that it really helps.



This is another helper of his. All I hear it do is yelp alot. It is cute but my cats are bigger than she is.




My handyman running the pipe for my main wire that goes to the barn






The framework for the loft. I am going to get those under the bed storeage boxes and use them up there.





My breaker box with some of its wires hooked up. The barn is getting closer to being done. They have some insulation up in the ceiling. I bought the airconditioner this morning. I got it at 20% off because I got the display one.






7 comments:

Granny said...

You're going to love your new space and finally, maybe you can open those totes you haven't seen in years!

Michele said...

Very nice! And even more in totes? It's going to be like Christmas when you open those!

Unknown said...

I am not afraid to come help you get organized, it just may take a little longer than I had planned now that I see it all, but with as fast as you sew, you will have busted a lot of your stash in no time!

Terri Hoy said...

Denny say's You'r Barn needs to be a doublewide!!!!

whimzeestitches said...

That is a great new space you will have once it's done - congrats and have fun! Who wouldn't want a red barn in their yard and better yet, it's all yours.

Scrappy-Quilter said...

wonderful! you are getting your own quilting space. Organizing it will be a snap! I joined the challenge and hope to be organized by the end of it.

Terri Hoy said...

Need more updates, Why don't you join facebook? You'r mom did