Saturday, April 19, 2008

Family Quilters Gather At My House


Today is over at least the quilting part. 7 of us get together every other month at my house to talk, exchange fabric [this year we are doing a fat quarter a month] and to eat. Some of our husbands and kids and grandkids come too. We talk about quilting and we do some gossiping about some family thats not here. We show our latest quilts and praize cousin Lisa who is our longarm quilter. She does great work. I had my little bowtie quilt top to show. The picture is of a bowtie quilt that my quilt group did for a raffle last year. Mine is not that big and I set my blocks different but you can see that they make a pretty quilt. Nick went home today. He didn't want to but finialy decided to cause his mom was taking him to the zoo. The house seems quiet when he 's not here but we need that sometimes.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are a hoot - gossiping about family that's not there!