Saturday, April 12, 2008

My saturday





My machine has to go back to the shop. It sewed ok at first then after about 15 minutes it started doing the samething that it was doing before. Makes me more than a little mad. Nick went with me to the meeting and again he was my presser. He does pretty good. My oldest granddaughter came over for a while tonight. Hadn't seen her in a couple of weeks. She is very busy with school, batons, and cheerleading. She is a Junior this year so next year will probably be even worse. Thats her on the left. I don't know how the barn pic. got on here, it happened when I was trying to get Brittany and I don't know how to delete it. I will have to learn how to do that. I was going to put one of Nick on too but I am afraid to try now, maybe latter.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

My God, that child is beautiful! Her parents must have to beat the boys off with a stick!