Friday, April 11, 2008

Quilt club meeting in the morning.

I picked up my sewing machine today. I had to take it in for service. It was strange going back to my old one. I didn't try it out yet since I am taking it to quilt club tomorrow. We are having open sewing after our meeting. I am going to work on my big bowtie quilt. All of the blocks are done and I just have to put it together. Kare and I exchanged blocks for awhile and I ended up with enough for two quilts. If my machine doesn't work I will just talk or help some one cut or what ever they need help with. Grandson Nick wants to go with me, for some reason he likes to go to quilt club with me. His great grandma lets him push the foot pedal for her while she does the fabric. Brave woman!!!! He sometimes cuts apart while we are sewing and the last time he went with me I taught him how to press some simple blocks.

No comments: