Sunday, April 25, 2010

Send those kids home, NOW!!

This is my husband around 6:00 tonight. Nick's mom came in to use our oven cause theirs don't work to make cookies with the boys. That meant that she had all three of hers here. Jamie stopped by and brought Zoey.That was after we thought that we were going to have a quiet afternoon and evening. HA! That didn't happen. It didn't happen of Saturday either. That was when we had a cookout for Zoey's first birthday. All 5 of Shawn's kids were here. From 9 1/2 to 1 years old, it was like a zoo here.
Zoey's cake was really cute.

Her small one was cute too. For the first birthday we always get them their own little cake to eat all by themself. Of course it is always better if it ts chocolate and they can make a big mess.


Zoey dug right in and she did make a big mess with her cake. It wasn't enough that she had it all over her face and hands she had to get up and walk in it, oh yeah she had a good time eating that cake. She went right in to the tub when she was done. Nothing left of her cake!
In other news, I haven't done much sewing but I have been cutting 5" square for my next quilt. It is from one of the Nickle quilts book and I have enough dark squares but not enough background squares, I only need around 400 of them. I have about half cut. I am useing some of those background fat quarters that I have no idea why I bought them.


No comments: