Monday, March 8, 2010

Ta-Da

We went from this broken down cabinet that we had to redo, with gorilla glue and some brackets to keep it together to this.
All set up and ready to go. I did sew a few pieces of fabric together so I could say that I did sew in the barn already. After we finished the cabinet today I had Donny drill a hole in the top of it so I could run my foot cord down through the top because it wasn't long enough to come out to where I needed it to sew if I run it down the back. Now it goes down the middle and I can have it come out as far as I want it to. I might go back out there later tonight.

This is the newest member of our family. Mom's new puppy. He is pretty cute.


2 comments:

Joanne said...

Yeah! You have a sewing barn. You have got to be sooooooo excited. Congratulations!!!

Unknown said...

Hey, did you have a party out there in the barn and not invite Joanne and me? I see 3 cans of beer, one by the radio and two on the window sill . . .