Sunday, March 7, 2010

Moving In

It started yesterday when I loaded up the kids with stuff and sent them to the barn. Yep we were moving in this week end. This mess is mostly in the barn. I have put some fabric and other things away so we could move in more. Nick did more today. Butch emptied my beanie baby bookcase so it could be moved out there. Then the handyman was coming over to fasten cabinets to the wall. After Shawn and the handyman moved the bookcase out to the barn I was out there with Donny to show him where I wanted them fastened in I looked out the window in time to see Shawn and his girlfriend, Jamie moving my sewing machine cabinet across the deck. And then it happened...............................my cabinet fell apart! After they picked up the pieces and carried them into the barn. Donny was trying to figure out a way it could be put back together. We think he got it with a little luck and a lot of gorilla glue. I will know tomorrow. Two hours later I found out that Jamie had Shawn sitting on top of it so she could give him a ride which probably would have worked better if they would have unlocked the castors so they could have rolled across the floor But no they didn't so she just drug it which pulled all of the fasteners out of the wood. It kind of P--sed me off because the cabinet is not that old. True I didn't pay that much for it but I don't want to replace it yet. I wanted to sew tonight but that will have to wait till tomorrow now.






























1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looks like Shawn is in big trouble . . .