Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Just checking in

Not too much to update on the barn, He did get my airconditioner in the wall and has started to sand the walls but not much else is going on out there. I reminded him tonight that he said last week that it would be done by the time my job ended. That is Friday at 12:00. I don't think he's going to make it. I have 14 hours left to work. They told us yesterday that we are done at 12:00 on Friday, not to start anything that we can't finish by then. At 12:00 we are to shut our machines off and take our personal things and leave. But we are to go to Ryan's and they are buying our lunch and paying us till 2:30. Then we get our bonus for staying on till the end with our last checks. Am I going to cry? Probably. I'm allowed, I have worked there for 33 years and this is going to be very different for me. I hope I can find a new one that is easy and pays alot. I hope I don't have to say---Do you want fries with that? On a good note I will have lots of sewing time. If I get off my butt and get to it. And sometime I will get to move to the barn. I am going to start to put my cabinets together. I have to if I want to put my fabric in something.

No comments: