Thursday, November 19, 2009

The End Is Near!!!

.Butch got his power chair about a month ago. He likes it alot. He doesn't use it much because our upstairs is not very big and he can just zoom around in the wheelchair. He wanted the powerchair for outside and when we go away but at 250 pounds we can't get it downstairs by ourselves. And our car won't carry the extra weight of a lift and I am not buying a different car. The cats like to sleep in it.
These are the 3 stooges that put up my dry wall. Mike, Donny and my son Shawn. I laughed my butt off. It looks pretty good though.

My back wall where my cutting station will be. My lights are in and working on all three sides. My airconditiioner is in and working. Walls are all painted for the last time. I bought my paint at Lowe's and I always check out the discount paint table and found a can of yellow that was almost the color I wanted so I got it. Well he needed another can and I didn't know what color it was because it wasn't on the can sooooo back to Lowe's I went and back to the discount table where I found another can that was just about the same color and I bought it. It ended up being closer to the color I wanted. My walls look very good.
Mike started to paint my trim and I was having second and third thoughts about having lime green with my wall color. It didn't look very good out in the sunlight. I liked it but I didn't at the
same time. After about 4 coats of paint it got better. At that point I said the heck with it, and decided that was what was going in there. Today the trim started to go in the barn and I really like it. My carpet was laid yesterday and I forgot to take a picture and it was covered up with tarps. All that is left to do is the rest of the trim and the covers on the plug ins and the light switchs. Looks like I can start moving in maybe sunday. It will be so nice to go out there to sew and not have all my helpers. And they won't be in there using my things to cut up sheets, pillowcases. and their
One of my finnished windows. I have to come up with something to do with the breaker box which is so ugly. Hopefully the next pictures I show will be all done ones.


















3 comments:

Joanne said...

I'm getting excited for you! Have a nice Thanksgiving.

Terri Hoy said...

Lookin Good

Terri Hoy said...

How about a little patchwork wall hanging to cover the breaker box? or aplique?