Saturday, November 14, 2009

For Judy

Judy told me today at quilt club to update my blog. When I said I just did she then told me to add pictures, so here Judy these are for you. This picture is of Butch and grand daughter Brittany at the Ohio State/Michigan game party about 5 years ago. This was such a good picture of them that I made it into an 8x10. It is easy to see how much she loves her grandpa.
My favorite car! I had wanted a VW Bug for as long as I remember. Of course back when I was younger I wanted a yellow one with purple interier. Yuck! I did finialy buy my yellow one but it was black inside. Nick really liked it too. He still asks me when we can go and get it back. I miss it too. He still calls me the bug grandma.
My last hours of work went well yesterday. No tears!
Quilt club was fun today. We worked on the blocks for our 2010 raffle quilt. It is going to beanother great looking quilt. If this looks funny when I post it it is because my puter is acting funny. I can't explain what it is doing but it just isn't right. The barn is sanded and the primer is on so the painting will start tomorrow. I am going to go pick out my trim and carpet tomorrow.

1 comment:

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

I am glad you were told to update - how else can we keep tabs on what you are up to??