Thursday, November 4, 2010

Wal-Mart training

Well I have done 9 1/2 hours of training this week mostly on the computer. Monday morning I start training for the job that I will be doing. At 7:00 in the morning to be exact. Do you know how long it's been since I have seen 7:00 in the morning? Almost a year. Nothing like plunging right in. I get a hour for lunch so I will probably have to take a nap so I can work till 4:00 in the afternoon. All in all I am still looking foreward to working for them. They gave me my name badge, and my box cutter on tuesday. I have tan pants so all I have to get yet is my dark blue shirts. I work 4 days next week and 4 days the next week.

4 comments:

Joanne said...

I'm glad you are liking it. Will you have to work weekends - like the second Saturday morning of each month? :-)

Unknown said...

I'm so happy for you that you found a job!

Peggy said...

Good luck with the new job. I hope the Wal Mart you are going to work at has a fabric department you can enjoy!! They down sized ours this summer but I still go check for the quilts of the month fabric and pattern!!!
Love your sewing barn....heck I am jealous of your sewing barn!!!LOL

Terri Hoy said...

You will do well, you are a people person. see ya there soon.