Friday, November 12, 2010

My first 4 days at Wal-Mart

I made it through my first 4 days at Wal-Mart. I didn't know if I would or not after the first 2 days. I really like the job and the people that I work with. Everyone is very helpful and friendly. My problem is my feet! Remember I have always sat on my big cushioned butt and being on my feet for 8 hours is killing me. I am not having any trouble with my legs like I thought I would, it is all my feet. I will be getting a new pair of shoes as soon as I can. I was hired for housewares but I was put in Fabrics and Crafts on Tues. and was there most of the time. Yeah!!! I am finding that the work is fairly easy but I stay busy all of the time. Every one keeps telling me to wait till the Blitz which is what they now call the Friday after Thanksgiving. Oh boy I can't wait. I have to work tomorrow and Sunday but then I have 3 days off.

No comments: