Tuesday, August 24, 2010

1 picture found

Ok, I found the picture of my quilt center, not in my puter but on my camera. I must have deleted it last night some how. I do things like that sometimes and don't know that I do. Its still not the best photo but I tried to take another one on the deck and this was the better one. I took it on the living room floor and didn't have much room for it. I like it. I can't decide what color I want for the borders.None of the colors have jumped out at me and said I'm the one yet. It is 96x96 right now and the borders will make it plenty big enough for our bed. I have been thinking of adding something to the top and bottom to make it longer so I have more overhang at the foot of the bed. Square quilts never hang over the end the same as they do on the sides. I see Miss Kimmy is on it in this picture too.

2 comments:

Joanne said...

I LOVE this quilt!!

Unknown said...

Great job! I am anxious to see what you choose for the borders . . .