Sunday, June 7, 2009

Mostly Brittany

Today was the day for darling granddaughter,Brittany. Done with school till Sept. when she goes off to Ohio State. She ended up 6th in her class. My hope for her is that she ends up being what ever she decides to be. And what she will be happy doing. To me she in not old enough to be out of high school, it seems like yesterday that I was holding her as a little baby.
This is our family back row is grandson Mikey, stepson Mike, me, stepdaughter Rita,[Brittany's mom] and her other grandma Kathy. Front row is Gary,[Brittany's dad] Butch,[my husband] and last but not least is Brittany. Kathy is my husbands xwife and Rita and Mike are their kids.

I tried to get the whole class in the picture at the same time and I couldn't from where I was sitting. Sorry about the fence but it was in front of me and they didn't want us to stand there and block anyones view. We had a great day for it today, we was a little worried because the said we was going to get rain but we didn't. If it would have been inside each grad could only have 4 guest so I wouldn't have gotten to go. Worked out well for that.



No comments: