Sunday, October 19, 2008




Brittany got her senior pictures back. She is just beautiful. Of course I couldn't get them to move around this like I wanted them to, But they can still be looked at.



We chose the big head shot so when she goes away to school we can still look at her face almost lifesize or we can use it to scare the mice away. Its hard to imagine that she is this old already. It seems like she should still be that little tiny baby that she used to be. Now I have to get frames so I can get her on the wall. And yes she did have a dress on in that picture. It has tiny straps on it but her hair is hiding them.

2 comments:

Joanne said...

She is beautiful and I can understand your pride!

sugarcookielady said...

Brit took really good pictures!!! Rita had a very hard job picking them and I bet youdid to. Tammy