Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Holloween

Our traditiona; Holloween picture of the grandkids ready for trick or treat. Gabby, 6, Ryan 8, Korey 8, and Nick 10. Ryan will be 9 in Jan. Korey just turned 8 last week, we had cake and ice cream for him today. Got them all sugared up before the went trick or treating. There isn't a whole lot of difference in the sizes of the younger three. Nick is just a big boy.
I have three of these done for the family exchange only 4 more to go. Then I have to work on the little girl blocks and I have 7 of those to do. Not going to happen by Sat. This is the star block that I had to rip apart a few weeks ago. Once I figured them out they went together really easy. I might have to more of them. I wanted to do them in a dark red with the gold but I didn't have enough of the red. So I went with the green. I didn't want to buy anything to do them. I don't stash bust with those that report weekly but I am trying to use up so I can move more fabric out to the Barn. Still haven't heard anymore from Wal-Mart but they said I wouldn't till sometime this week. I hate waiting!!!

No comments: