Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Where does the time go? I always have good intentions of doing my blog every couple of days and even though I am not doing much I never seem to have time to do it. Maybe its all of the books that Aunt Mary gave me to read or the quilt sample I am working on for the guilds retreat. Maybe I am just lazy and don't do it because then I would have to sign in. I don't have a clue! So anyway I have all the books read and the sample almost done, I only have to put the sashing on the sides yet but I made a mistake and cut the parts a 1/2" too small so I had to rethink what I was doing. It just made me sew more parts together before I cut them to lenth. It still works out the same. I spent a whole week playing with a 50lbs of sand. I can't say what I made yet as it is a suprise for all of the retreaters. I think they are cute and I hope they do too. Tomorrow Butch and I am going with my stepdaughter to see Brittany at school. It is our first time to visit her. I hope I remember to wear my other coat. I don't think I want to visit Ohio State with a big M on my coat. We have most of the gifts bought for the retreat but not done up yet, good thing I have another week before it. I can't wait cause it is a lot of fun.

No comments: