Thursday, February 19, 2009

Getting ready for the retreat

Wow time sure flew by and now it is almost time for the retreat. Whats more unbelieveable is I have everything ready for it. Not the meat for the sandwhichs but everything else. I got the block samples sewed last night and all of the guest gift bags packed and ready. Yeah! I always manage to get things ready in time but I start to worry about a week before. I have my rolling tote packed and my tool bag packed. All I have to put in it is my fabric for my quilt. It is all cut and ready but not in my tote yet. I also have to tear down my machine and get it cleaned and oiled so it is all ready to sew on this weekend. We have the biggest guest list that we have ever had. I hope everything goes well and we have a good time. It always has and we alway have. I have been thinking about taking my old machine just in case. Last year my machine broke down on sat. night and I had to borrow Eileen's spare. Good thing she lives down the street from where we sew.

1 comment:

Terri Hoy said...

How do I add you to my Blog